KalOnline Shoux

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KalOnline Shoux - first thief server ever (JULY 2011!)

+5
AlkoHoolS
HomerPimpson
kadza
marinho007
Liplay
9 posters

Question to old Bango V2 players.

Liplay
    Liplay
    Admin

Question to old Bango V2 players. Empty Question to old Bango V2 players.

Post  Liplay Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:04 am

I am wondering how you remember Bango V2 times...

So post here your opinion what was good, what sucks.
    Because I want to know how much I can take from my old Bango V2 server.

Sample:
    All the gameplay story, F10 organization, quests, 3rd job, etc.

Last edited by Liplay on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total
    marinho007
    marinho007

Question to old Bango V2 players. Empty Re: Question to old Bango V2 players.

Post  marinho007 Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:13 am

Bango v2 was one of best p-server since pyramids(for me)... Gameplay story was good, f10 organization was few times screwed, quests system was good, 3rd job good ( it was good that u made asc and MA useful) only IG was underpowered...
    kadza
    kadza

Post  kadza Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:45 am

all was very good except the lvling spots Smile or it was a bit boring, as i remember i lvled only in foe!

And ofc u will make 3rd`s better Wink
    HomerPimpson

Post  HomerPimpson Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:49 pm

F10 was the worst in my opinion, i only got to go once and that was on my bro's general.. i signed up on forum with homerpimpson and didnt even get to go, i somehow got to the end of the list because i missed a round out, but wadeva XD

Bango v2 was pretty sweet, however no servers seem to have pvp.. and im not just talking about castle war, i mean other stuff e.g. 1v1/2v2/3v3 Etc.. just something you might think about upcoming.

Greets
    AlkoHoolS

Post  AlkoHoolS Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:25 pm

For me at bango was good hmm... EVERYTHING:)
    Dox
    Dox

Post  Dox Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Bango V2 was good, rly good but im a little bored and angry when GPvP or PvP starts. I hope you make better 3rd job (without 1Hit kill's) Smile

You made very good and nice job Liplay. Smile

Last edited by Dox on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total
    DJ

Post  DJ Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Personally i hated the f10 organisation because i could never play for the f10 kill because it was out of my timezone with work.. so it really sucked, i think maybe it should be a item that can be dropped from a certain really hard mob and spawned for a party of 6.
    Insomnia

Post  Insomnia Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:42 am

I follow DJ on this F10 wasnt this great, cause u needed to be there every time. For some players this is not possible due rl and work etc.., maybe u could introduce something like a raid system with few party's of 6 players to kill 1 mayor mob. that drops like max 1 weap/armor part ! and spawns 2 time's a day calculated on the gmt time zone's players live in. i think this is some stuff to think about Smile

greetings
    Insomnia
    Colonel
    Colonel
    Admin

Post  Colonel Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:33 am

Yes? And after 2 weeks all ppls full g60/g62 -.-?
    And by other way it's 100% int like ... Smile
    Insomnia

Post  Insomnia Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:17 pm

no , it can drop multiple items, collector things or something like that. high drops like 1 / 2 time a week orso. it was just an idea Smile

grtz
    Insomnia
    Liplay
    Liplay
    Admin

Post  Liplay Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Colonel is nervous Razz

We`ll think about it but if we`ll let 6 ppl kill dunamic & cheios..
    It will totally suck.
    Insomnia

Post  Insomnia Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:39 am

yeah that would suck , but if u would make something simular to F10 buth with lower killrate that can be killed 2 times a day and then drops collector items and 1/2 times a week a high drop armor/weaps. or collecting items to purchase a higher weapon or to buy pimp tali's etc... Smile
    DJ

Post  DJ Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Liplay wrote:Colonel is nervous Razz

It will totally suck.

well with my timezone, after your f10 post. im already out of f10 kill because of time, i hope most of the players can make that time or you might lose alot of members because if they can't get max items because nobody sells then there could be alot of frustration from players. Ill still be loyal to liplays server even tho i won't be able to attent f10 or get good gear...
    kadza
    kadza

Post  kadza Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:30 pm

DJ wrote:

It will totally suck.

well with my timezone, after your f10 post. im already out of f10 kill because of time, i hope most of the players can make that time or you might lose alot of members because if they can't get max items because nobody sells then there could be alot of frustration from players. Ill still be loyal to liplays server even tho i won't be able to attent f10 or get good gear...

doubt that you wont spend one night awake to make f10..
    DJ

Post  DJ Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:31 pm

kadza wrote:
    DJ wrote:

It will totally suck.

I won't, its at 5 in the morning and i leave for work at 4:30 in the morning and i work 12+ hour days and by the weekend i sleep in because im so tired by friday night. Being a builder isnt exactly a stroll in the park.
    kadza
    kadza

Post  kadza Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:36 pm

DJ wrote:
    kadza wrote:
    DJ wrote:

It will totally suck.

I won't, its at 5 in the morning and i leave for work at 4:30 in the morning and i work 12+ hour days and by the weekend i sleep in because im so tired by friday night. Being a builder isnt exactly a stroll in the park.

anyway it`s ure choise.. remaking spawn time coz of one person would be dumb. Be glad u have work to do Wink
    DJ

Post  DJ Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:39 pm

kadza wrote:
    DJ wrote:
    kadza wrote:
    DJ wrote:

It will totally suck.

anyway it`s ure choise.. remaking spawn time coz of one person would be dumb. Be glad u have work to do Wink

i never wanted it changed, im just hoping most of the players got the timezone they want, because i know in bango v2 alot of players quit because others were too strong haha. I just hope it all works Smile
    LeGoo

Post  LeGoo Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Don't use drugs guys!

I had happy days on Bango!^^

Hiho^^
    DJ

Post  DJ Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:55 pm

LeGoo wrote:Don't use drugs guys!

I had happy days on Bango!^^

Hiho^^

Your back! sup g

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:55 pm