KalOnline Shoux

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KalOnline Shoux - first thief server ever (JULY 2011!)

4 posters

DJ's Suggestions.

Poll

Do you Agree with my suggestions?

[ 6 ]
    DJ's Suggestions. I_vote_lcap60%DJ's Suggestions. I_vote_rcap [60%] 
    [ 0 ]
    DJ's Suggestions. I_vote_lcap0%DJ's Suggestions. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    DJ's Suggestions. I_vote_lcap0%DJ's Suggestions. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    DJ's Suggestions. I_vote_lcap10%DJ's Suggestions. I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 3 ]
    DJ's Suggestions. I_vote_lcap30%DJ's Suggestions. I_vote_rcap [30%] 

Total Votes: 10
    DJ

DJ's Suggestions. Empty DJ's Suggestions.

Post  DJ Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Few things i have noticed about the server.

Drop Rates for G60/g62 is very low - Possible solution, for the first 24-48 hours of server opening, maybe we can up the Drop rate so people can get some gear into the server then lower it back to normal once there are enough items around?

Job Change items( Lords jaw) - I found the D2 Lord spawn was never there, even after restarts. Did anyone Actually kill the d2 lord?

Quest System - I very much liked the quest system on bango v2 in terms of the exp it gives, it takes alot of time collecting the items and it was good when it actually gave you a fair amount of exp, i found in Shoux it was same system but harder to kill mobs and less drop rate with less exp giving when completed, i think exp should be alittle higher or drop rapes of mob increased?

Kal Cash items - Now i understand donating for kal cash is one way to buy shouts, exp stones, wealth stones and Rb's. I think it would be good too have a set price(geons) for the Shouts, Rb's and Exp stones. Does anyone agree?

Rules - I noticed there were no set rules, example like lvl 60+ thiefs sinning lvl 30-50 new players in d1 alot, i think sinning in d1 should not be allowed as if new players joined and constantly get sinning before they can actually play they lose interest and get very frustrated with the game.

Exp Event - I think because of so many opens/closes, You should Exp event untill Everyone is back to where they were in the game, so highest person was 72, once somebody reaches this lvl exp event is cancled (excluding storm hackers).

Secure Server - I think before you re-open the server, make sure its secured so people don't waste time on the server for it too be reset again.

Thiefs Daggers pimping - I noticed the EB wasnt working on daggers, If eb cannot be coded to daggers, i think Daggers should have added power or some other bonus to even it out.

Thats all i can think of for now, will be updating as i think of more suggestions, If you have a suggestion please post it so we can all talk about it.

If you have any feedback on my suggestions i'd be more then happy to here it.

Cheers, DJ

meg
    meg

DJ's Suggestions. Empty Re: DJ's Suggestions.

Post  meg Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:50 am

agreed and we need the scrolls (all scrolls for geons)
    Liplay
    Liplay
    Admin

Post  Liplay Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:33 am

agreed and we need the scrolls (in donate shop) because root cost us real money
    meg
    meg

Post  meg Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:26 am

Liplay wrote:agreed and we need the scrolls (in donate shop) because root cost us real money
    not the scrols that gonna bring u the money ,,,,,,,
    thx for answer ,,, alot of ppl gonna donate maybe i will too if we found the server working well
    Liplay
    Liplay
    Admin

Post  Liplay Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:48 am

if scrolls won't bring us money for root then what?
    G100 Armor?

don't tell "higher scrolls" etc because no one need higher ones if there are low one. they're just looking for image + looks + any additional stats
    meg
    meg

Post  meg Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Liplay wrote:if scrolls won't bring us money for root then what?
    G100 Armor?
    i answered this question in my main topic
    Liplay wrote:
    don't tell "higher scrolls" etc because no one need higher ones if there are low one. they're just looking for image + looks + any additional stats
    who looking for the image then he is not a player thats my opinion , , ,
    scrolls more usefull than this job
    DJ

Post  DJ Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:59 am

i support lip, needed items like scrolls should be donate. Root does cost alot of money per month
    Elsayed Shoman
    Elsayed Shoman

DJ's Suggestions. Empty xD DJ

Post  Elsayed Shoman Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:36 pm

i like u Bro Razz <<<<<<<<GosT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:59 pm